Seminar “Maturing of Social Media – Legitimate Lead Generation”
There's no doubt that social media has come a long way since it's early days. By now, you probably have a strategy in place and have started generating leads using social tools. Your social media marketing is out of its infancy and into its teen years. So how do you take it to the next level of realizing sales and maximizing its value?
Join us for an in-depth seminar on how businesses successfully use social media to generate and convert leads. Attendees will explore the ways that social media influences the three key stages of the buying process, look at examples from tech businesses that have leveraged social media successfully, and work through practical applications using real issues they have experienced.
- 1.) Overview of the Customer Buying Process: “Solution Development”, “Evaluation” and “Commitment”.
- 2.) Overview of the Customer Buying Process: “Needs”, “Cost”, “Solution” and “Risk”.
- 3.) Understanding the various social media tools (Blogs, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook) and how they can help you.
- 4.) Mapping social media tools to the Customer Buying Process
- 5.) Practical Application: In this section, we will work through examples using real issues experienced by the participants
Who is this seminar for?
This seminar is designed for the head of Marketing and Sales at SME technology companies.
Kiran Mangat, Vanquish Consulting
Kiran leads Vanquish Consulting, a sales consultancy focused on helping SME technology companies sell better. Previously he worked in a number of sales roles at SAP, most recently in a sales role where he was responsible for some of SAP’s largest, most profitable customers. Before SAP, Kiran managed sales and marketing for Vortex Connect, a start-up focused on enterprise mobility software.
Adam Fox, Director, Ontario Region, Esri Canada
Adam Fox is a geographer, sales leader and social media junkie rolled into one. Adam is the Director for Esri Canada’s largest region managing three offices and 23 sales and professional services staff. Mr. Fox brings over 17 years of international experience to his role, on large and medium scale projects in over 15 different countries in a variety of leading technical, sales and management roles. Currently, he is responsible for the sales direction throughout the region and implementing innovative business development approaches with his team.